Advertised: 23-7-09 | Closing Date: 21-8-09
are a well established foreign conglomerate having business interest in
Oil Palm Plantations, Breweries, Financial Services and Leisure. PT.
Agro Indomas is the Groups’ plantations in Indonesia who has a land
bank in excess of 60,000 hectares of plantations and mills in
Kalimantan Tengah and Kalimantan Timur. In line with our expansion
plans and commitments for growth, we are now seeking to recruit high
caliber and dynamic professionals to be based in Kalimantan.
(Kalimantan Tengah, Kalimantan Timur)
you got what it takes to take on the challenge, please submit your
application within two weeks indicating the job code of the post
applied in the subject column to Mr. Shafieq Sabbah at:email@example.com.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Law or equivalent.
least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required
for this position prefearably experiences in a Manufacturing setting
handling more than 1000 employees.
- Having strong knowledge in Labor Law and have adequate experiences in handling labor unions.
- MUST BE willing to be placed in Kalimantan.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Full-Time positions available.