Bank UOB Indonesia is the first Singapore-Indonesia joint venture bank
incorporated in Indonesia. It commenced operations on 16 March 1990
with a capital of IDR 50 billion. As at December 2007, the Bank’s total
assets has grown to IDR 7.7 trillion.
UOB Indonesia is 99% owned
by United Overseas Bank Group (UOB), one of the largest banking groups
in Singapore. The Group has 502 offices in 18 countries and territories
in Asia Pacific, Western Europe and North America.
has five branches in Bali, Bandung, Batam, Surabaya and Medan, and four
sub-branches in Pluit and Kelapa Gading – North Jakarta, Kebon Jeruk –
West Jakarta and in Tanjung Pinang – Bintan.
Now, the Bank has immediate opportunities for the following position:
Market Risk Officer
- Reporting to the Head of Risk Management.
for the adequate identification, measurement, oversight of market risk
exposures and compliance with limits for both trading and banking
books. Perform reconciliation and Co-ordinate with Treasury and
Settlement for day to day activities to analysis, investigate
discrepancies, report and follow up excess with relevant parties.
- Perform estimated impact Profit and Loss report, back testing and stress testing analysis.
implement, review and enhance the Bank's market risk management
framework to achieve a synergetic market risk management environment.
- Review Policies related to Market risk and Liquidity risk.
- Involvement in Basel II reviews
product support function in the evaluation and introduction of new
treasury products by coordinating with treasury front office and other
relevant risk management units within the bank
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
least 2 year(s) of working experience in Risk management in market and
liquidity risk / middle office (settlement) is required for this
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Senior Officer
specializing in Finance - General Market Risk operation, Sound
knowledge of various treasury products and experience in treasury
operation is an advantage.
- Knowledge of risk methodologies, such as stress testing, back testing, Value at Risk and Quantitative skills.
- Knowledge in Basel II reviews.
- Pass Risk Management Certification at least level I.
- Highly analytical and logical, highly motivated and can work under pressure.
- Proactive learner with analytical mind and good communication skills.
- Independent and also a team player.
- Excellent knowledge of PC application.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Please send the application to recruitment.uobi@UOBgroup.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.